Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Hi, my name is Mila. I love a lot of things. However, some things I dislike, such as not having time for my family. Family is and will always be number one in my priorities. Family for me is not relatives, but all those who support me, unconditionally. They always want what is best for me. They guide me through all that they can, and my love for them and what they do for not only me, but the world is infinite. My family are those who inspire me.
My mom has remained at the top of everything for my whole life. She is my best friend, the only person who I can talk to, unfiltered. She has helped me through everything, while going through some of that stuff herself at the same time. My living situation has yet to be anything close to normal, but she, as a single mom, supports my household and me on her own two shoulders. She is my role model, what I aspire to accomplish. She is what who she wanted to be growing up-Wonder Woman.
My friends are also part of my family. I like to be open to anybody as a friend, but am picky on who truly gets close to me, and become apart of my family. My circle is small, but I prefer it that way. I can really trust those who I let in. Sometimes people go, which I cheer on. I love to see people grow, even if it's without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment